La passion des trente glorieuses
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
La passion des trente glorieuses

Le forum qui parle de tout sur les trente glorieuses : accessoires, véhicules, vêtements, ect...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Albury-Wodonga online dating - Looking for well hung guys

AuteurMessage
Meltonda
Invité

Albury-Wodonga online dating  - Looking for well hung guys Empty
MessageSujet: Albury-Wodonga online dating - Looking for well hung guys   Albury-Wodonga online dating  - Looking for well hung guys Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juil - 16:40

Queensland dating - Online dating is new to me My name is Brandy BOYLES
Albury-Wodonga online dating  - Looking for well hung guys Sydney1 Albury-Wodonga online dating  - Looking for well hung guys Sydney2 Albury-Wodonga online dating  - Looking for well hung guys Sydney3 Albury-Wodonga online dating  - Looking for well hung guys Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! New South Wales dating Central Coast online dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Western Australia free online dating free dating site I'm not happy in my relationship and looking to spice it up a little bit Wink would like to meet fun, clean, disease free, discretes guys interested in NSA fun. Like I said you have to be 100% discrete this is just for fun, NSA fun. Safe and clean. I don't really know if I'll find ehat i'm looking for from a dating site. As corny as it sounds I want to be swept off my feet. I don't want to jump around from one to another, I want to find someone who has their act together & can offer more than a convincing line of Bullsh*t for a change??!!! If onthing else some new, cool friends out of the deal! Hi guys. I am a very cute, sarcastic, up front and honest girl. I love to experiment and love someone with an imagination. I love to drink and party like most college girls do. Have you ever heard the phrase, Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free? Well that’s what I want. I know you'll lkie me and I am very picky about who I hang with or talk to so if I do’t like you I will not talk to you but don't take offense. Hit me up and I will hit you back! oLoking for SAFE open minded fun, friends with benefits. I have pics, and will send them, if you have pics. Just don't want them online since this is an ad I amk not so proud of. Please no one line replies, tell me about yourself and ask any questions you would like. I rate myself a 10. I have full hips, backside, breast, and lips. I want to be fukked and fuukk someome. I do everything and nothing is off limits if we click. Ur pic will get one from me. I'm looking for a guy who is sweet and can make me laugh knows how to have a good time. I'm not too picky just someone who has some of the same interests as I do. I basically just want someone who will love me even with all my inperfections. Well I guess thaqt's it for now so if you want to know anything else just feel free to e-mail me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Albury-Wodonga online dating - Looking for well hung guys
Page 1 sur 1